Sabrina, Hailey1 - ...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

Report Sabrina, Hailey1 - [email protected]

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

A week ago I contacted a young lady named (Sabrina. Hailey1) from the instagram.
She said that she is a soldier from the US.
After many conversations, she asked me to chat after the chatt hangouts.
I did it too
She talked a lot about love and that she will be released in a few months.
And that I would be the only person who loved me would come to me in Germany forever.
I confronted you with fake pictures that I found here.
Today was the turning point.

1) Honey, I don't know how you're going to feel, but I just need an iTunes gift card worth about 200 euros to upgrade my military device so it doesn't get disconnected...I'm already attached to you and I don't know how life will be if we get disconnected 

2) I'm only using the itunes gift card for an upgrade...I love you so much babe 

3) Oh that's pretty bad, I hope you won't feel bad if we lose the connection ... I'm so sad right now

4) I need to upgrade the military device so we can keep chatting ... if I don't do this soon I'll be cut off and therefore I'm not always stable here

5) I'm sorry, but if you really love someone and still can't make small sacrifices for that person, what's the use of love ...

And a lot of other messages where I have declined all grants.
It's the same girl as here in the pictures

I just wanted to report it so that others are protected
Your email address is:
us. [email protected]

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 9:27 pm 9:27 PM
Topic Tags