A lot of lonely people resort to using various dating sites in order to search for the second half, so the topic of “online fraud” is becoming more relevant every year.
Therefore, if you are a frequent user of dating sites or international thematic social networks, by the type of learning foreign languages or other similar sites, it is important for you to be able to identify a fraudster from the first minutes of acquaintance.
Signs of an online scammer
Your online lover is only interested in money if he:
- He insists to leave the dating site and continue communication via personal e-mail or social networks;
- He sends you perfect photos of smiling happy people who look like photos from glossy magazines;
- Practically from the very beginning of his acquaintance, he confesses his love, writes ardent sweet speeches;
- He has a strange, sometimes ridiculous description of the profile, the name and information in which it does not coincide with what he writes in the messages;
- The interviewee does not speak to you by name, calls you a bunny, a cat, and other diminutive words;
- He says that he is a citizen of other countries: the USA, Great Britain, France, Germany, etc., who travels or works abroad;
- He plans to visit you, but at the very last moment the trip is postponed due to some tragic coming;
- He is somewhere stipulated that he is temporarily located in an African country: Ghana, Nigeria, Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, etc., on some very important matter;
- He asks for money for various reasons (travel, medical assistance, payment of a bill for a sick child, payment of a visa or other documents, etc.).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?